Tomato soup is a true classic. This recipe is delicious, easy and suitable for both summer and winter. Recipes and instructions – now on TAG24!
This Rosemary Tomato Soup recipe is ideal as a light refreshing meal in the summer and as a warming meal in the cold season.
In Germany, soups are usually associated with the cold season. Nice warming soups are great to enjoy in winter, especially when you have a cold. Tomatoes contain many vitamins (including vitamin A, B1, C) and thus strengthen the immune system.
But in southern countries, soups are mainly served on hot summer days – cold, of course. Because they are light and not so heavy on the stomach, many people prefer soup recipes when it is hot outside.
This easy tomato soup recipe works both ways, and with tomatoes, celery, and herbs, it’s a healthy and delicious meal.
With TAG24recipe you can simply prepare the delicious soup yourself.
For preparation you need a pot, a hand blender, a sharp knife and a cutting board.
Also the following delicious ingredients:
- 500 grams of ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 sprig of celery
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 spoon of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 500 ml tomato puree
- 500 ml of cream
For serving we recommend:
- olive oil
- basil leaves
- salt and pepper
1. Step: First peel the tomatoes. This step is important so you don’t end up with tomato skins in the soup. Then we cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Step: Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, celery, rosemary and tomatoes and fry gently for about four minutes. Then add the vegetable stock and tomato puree and let them boil. Let everything simmer for another 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are completely soft.
3. Step: Allow to cool slightly, then puree with a blender or food processor until the soup is completely smooth. At the end, mix the cream with the cream.
4. Step: If you want to enjoy the soup cold, just let it cool now. Alternatively, reheat them slightly before serving.
Before you serve the tomato soup or enjoy it yourself, you can do something olive oil delivered and with salt and pepper to taste In addition, you can basil leaves enough and something bread, to dip in the soup.
In any case, TAG24 wishes you luck and bon appetit!