Updated: 06/03/2022 – 17:31
Cook and enjoy
Grilled Chicken in a Beer Can: Have you tried it yet?
Grilling sometimes has its drawbacks. This grill or oven recipe is absolutely guaranteed to be a hit and it’s also incredibly delicious!
And so it was done
- First, pour about 100 ml of beer from the can into a bowl. Set the can aside with the remaining beer.
- Then pluck the leaves from the sprigs of thyme and peel the garlic and finely chop the two cloves.
- Mix the thyme and garlic well in the bowl along with the vegetable oil, paprika powder and the remaining beer.
- Rinse the chicken once with clean water and pat dry.
- Now coat the chicken well with the marinade inside and out and then coat the inside with pepper. Finally, coat the whole chicken with salt.
- Now all you have to do is place the chicken in the open pan and grill the whole thing with the lid closed for about 45 to 60 minutes at a temperature between 140 and 160 degrees. The same is certainly possible in the oven. Finally, you can also use the grill function for an extra crispy skin. The chicken should have a core temperature of about 78 degrees in the breast fillet on the bottom.
counsel: You can also put the beer can grilled chicken in a pan and then grill it in the kettle or in the oven. Here you can also cook seasoned vegetables or fill side dishes like potatoes. It also tastes great because of the juice that comes out of the meat.
Instead of a beer can, you can simply use a fireproof form, and instead of the beer itself, you can use, for example, red wine or whiskey. Even with lemonade, you give the chicken a very special taste. For an even smokier taste, you can also put some wood for smoking on the grill.
Our Beer Can Grilled Chicken is truly amazingly juicy, with a slight smoky note and nice and crispy on the outside. Maybe you like something a little more exotic? In this case, you should definitely try our grilled chicken. And while this heavenly recipe takes you on a culinary journey to Southeast Asia, why not travel to Italy with Cherry Tomato Chicken Parmigiana. And while we’re on the subject of Mediterranean chicken recipes: This Greek Lemon Chicken Rice Soup is also a real treat. We show you more delicious chicken recipes in our photo gallery:
Think you know everything about grilling? In our video, we clear up the 7 biggest barbecue mistakes:
Everything about chicken and roasting can be found on our topic page.
Do you prefer to use your smartphone to travel? Get the free recipe app from BILD der FRAU directly on your mobile phone! Discover many quick and easy dishes, inspiration for a wonderful dinner with friends or delicious food for your home bakery. Apple users can download the app HERE – Android users will find it HERE.
show the description